Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2013 were spread out, from Ruxton to Glyndon!
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2013, according to MRIS, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 1832 Circle Road, Ruxton, MD 21204. $3,900,000. This home is situated on 11.53 acres in Ruxton. It showcases six bedrooms, four full baths, and three half baths. It was listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, and sold by Long & Foster. It has almost 9,000 square feet of living space above grade! The lot showcases a private tennis court, sports court, pool and pool house. Large, beautifully appointed rooms throughout!
2. 7117 Bellona Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21212. $3,800,000. This fantastic home is located right around the Woodbrook community in 21212. It has 6,895 sq ft of living space above grade. Listed and sold by Prudential Homesale. Located on a 2.58 acre lot in a very convenient location, it has six bedrooms, six full baths, and two half baths.
3. 14123 Mantua Mill Road, Glyndon, MD 21071. $3,500,000. This home, originally built in 1891, has been renovated and beautiful additions put on to create almost 9,000 sq ft of living space above grade. Listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage and sold by Prudential Homesale. This home is located on 32.91 acres with a pool house w/ private outdoor terrace, barns, and riding trails. The kitchen has been masterfully redone — a chef’s delight. Just spectacular.
4. 10600 Park Heights Avenue, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $3,200,000. Originally built in 1902, this home boasts seven bedrooms, six full baths, and one half bath. Listed by Coldwell Banker and sold by Krauss Real Property. It is located on almost 16 acres in the Greenspring Valley area.
5. 6413 Pratt Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21212. $3,000,000. This home is on 3.33 acres in the Woodbrook neighborhood. Listed and sold by Coldwell Banker. There are seven bedrooms, seven full baths, and one half bath in over 12,788 sq ft of living space above grade.
Tied for 5th at $3,000,000 is 2734 Caves Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117. Located on over seven acres in the Caves Valley neighborhood. Listed and sold by Prudential Homesale. Originally built in 1905, it has over 7,211 sq ft above grade with a terrific addition, an apartment, carriage house, six bedrooms, six full baths, and two half baths.
The most expensive 2012 Baltimore County Home Sales were in a lower price range, so this appears to be a good sign for Baltimore Luxury home sales.
Baltimore County home sales have had a much better year than 2012. As the Baltimore County real estate market has seen many positive numbers in 2013, I remind those reading that each neighborhood in each area of the County is very different.
For more information on your Baltimore County house value, contact me! I would love to be of assistance!Tags: Baltimore County, Baltimore County house value, Baltimore House Value, High end Baltimore County House Value, Luxury Monkton house, Luxury Owings Mills, Luxury Timonium house, Monkton, Monkton House Value, Owings Mills, Ruxton, Ruxton Real Estate, timonium house value, Woodbrook, Woodbrook home