Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2018 were found north of the city, with the most expensive found in Butler.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2018, according to Bright, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 15324 Falls Road, Butler, MD 21023. $3,873,500. Situated on almost 128 acres in Northwestern Baltimore County, this home has almost 7722 square feet above grade with seven bedrooms and five full baths. It has six wood burning fireplaces. It has a pool, a guest house, two ponds, horse barn as well as a large “Party Barn”. It was listed and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage.
2. 13301 Dover Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136. $3,465,000. Cal Ripken’s home sold at auction to the Orioles’ Adam Jones. This home has over 17,000 square feet above grade. It showcased a full baseball diamond, a gym, and over 24 acres. It was listed by Keller Williams Integrity and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
3. 10600 Park Heights Avenue, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $3,240,000. This home was originally built in 1902. It has a separately deeded lot with a guest house. It has six bedrooms and five full baths. It has just under 16 acres. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage, and sold by another firm.
4. 1128 Castanea Court, Lutherville, MD 21093. $2,500,00. This is a brand new home in the Castanea Estates community. Designed by Vince Greene. All stone estate. Located on over 3 acres in the Castanea Estates gated community which is on the old Chestnut Ridge Country Club property off Falls Road. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerages and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty.
5. 1407 Joppa Road, Baltimore, MD 21204. $2,425,000. Located in Ruxton on over two acres. Completely renovated. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2018!
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.