The Baltimore County Farmers Market 2013 will be open from June 5-October 30.
The NEW TIME will be 10am-1pm. It used to be open during late afternoon hours, so please make note of this change!
The Baltimore County Farmers Market is held at the Timonium Fairgrounds. This is its’ fourth year!
The farms represented at the Timonium Fairgrounds Farmers Market in 2013 are:
• Albright Farms Inc, with veggies plus hormone and antibiotic free beef, turkey and free range chicken.
• Hills Forest Fruit Farm for fruits and vegetables.
• One Straw Farm, with its’ popular CSA program and local vegetables.
• Prigel’s Family Creamery with fresh milk and ice cream products.
• Quite A Stir showcasing gourmet pecans, homemade caramels, pound cake, cookie bars & more.
• Warns Produce with cage free fresh eggs, and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
• White House Nursery for plants.
The Baltimore County farmers at the Timonium Farmers Market has changed a lot over the last four years, so check the list for updates!
The Timonium Fair Grounds has free parking, so come on out for some fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, and meat.Tags: Baltimore County, Baltimore County Farmer's Market, Fairgrounds Farmers Market, Lutherville, Lutherville Farmer's Market, Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium, Timonium, Timonium Fairgrounds Farmers Market