Vacant Homes May Need Special Insurance

August 11th, 2010

Vacant homes may need special insurance instead of just regular homeowners insurance. Regular homeowners insurance is designed for homes occupied by their owners or tenants. Vacant homes generally pose a higher risk of damage, so they need to be insured differently. Some of the risks of vacant homes include (courtesy of RISMedia): -- Break-ins: When [...]