The Kenilworth Farmers Market in Towson is open for the 2013 season!
The first day of the market was May 7, and it runs Tuesday afternoons from 3:30-6:30pm.
The vendors represented at the Kenilworth Farmers Market are:
- Atwater’s – artisan breads and soups
- One Straw Farm – certified organic vegetables
- Bayside Kettle Corn-Fresh, hand-popped kettle corn and gourmet popcorn.
- Bees by the Bay-Honey products
- Belvedere Farm- Flowers & bouquets
- Calvert’s Gift Farm – certified organic vegetables
- Glenville Hollow Farms – vegetables
- Three Springs Fruit Farm – tree fruits and berries
- Cedar Hill Farm – certified organic cheese and yogurt
- Audia Farm – vegetables, herbs, and jams
- Rare Opportunity Farm – baked goods, homemade jams and preserves
- Windlass Run Farms – pastured eggs and chicken
- Andy’s Mushroom Farm – mushrooms
The Kenilworth Farmer’s Market is in the upper parking lot between Atwater’s and the bank — outside of the upper entrance to Stebbins Anderson.
Don’t miss the fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, meats, honey and more. Very convenient to 695 and York Rd, and free parking!