The Baltimore County Farmers Market 2014 will be open from June 4-October 29.
The NEW TIME will continue this year, 10am-1pm on Wednesdays. It used to be open during late afternoon hours, so please make note of this change!
The Baltimore County Farmers Market is held at the Timonium Fairgrounds. This is its’ fifth year!
The farms represented at the Timonium Fairgrounds Farmers Market in 2014 are:
• Albright Farms Inc, with veggies plus hormone and antibiotic-free beef, turkey and free range chicken.
• Emerge Nursery with flowers and plants.
• Hills Forest Fruit Farm for fruits and vegetables.
• One Straw Farm, with its’ popular CSA program and local vegetables.
• Prigel’s Family Creamery with fresh milk and ice cream products.
• Quite A Stir showcasing gourmet pecans, homemade caramels, pound cake, cookie bars & more.
• Royal Rabbits Vineyards for local wines.
• Warns Produce with cage free fresh eggs, and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
• White House Nursery for plants.
The Baltimore County farmers at the Timonium Farmers Market has changed a lot over the last five years, so check the list for updates!
The Timonium Fairgrounds has free parking, so come on out for some fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, and meat.
The Maryland State Fairgrounds is located at 2200 York Road, Timonium, MD 21093.