The Baltimore County Farmers Market 2015 will be open from June 3-October 28.
It will be held 10am-1pm on Wednesdays.
The Baltimore County Farmers Market is held at the Timonium Fairgrounds. This is its’ sixth year!
The farms represented at the Timonium Fairgrounds Farmers Market in 2014 are:
• Albright Farms Inc, with veggies plus hormone and antibiotic-free beef, turkey and free range chicken.
• Atwater’s Bakery
• Castillo Farm
• Fresh Bites Snow Domes
• Hills Forest Fruit Farm
• One Straw Farm, with its’ popular CSA program and local vegetables.
• Prigel’s Family Creamery with fresh milk and ice cream products.
• Quite A Stir showcasing gourmet pecans, homemade caramels, pound cake, cookie bars & more.
• Royal Rabbits Vineyards for local wines.
• Stems By Sue
• Warns Produce with cage free fresh eggs, and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
• White House Nursery for plants.
The Baltimore County farmers at the Timonium Farmers Market may add vendors, so check the list for updates!
The Timonium Fairgrounds has free parking, so come on out for some fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, and meat.
The Maryland State Fairgrounds is located at 2200 York Road, Timonium, MD 21093.