Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2012 happened in Northern Baltimore County last year.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2012, according to MRIS, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 10801 Greenspring Avenue, Timonium, MD 21093. $3,500,000. This home is situated on 28.9 acres, and is a stone estate house. It was listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, and sold by Long & Foster. It has four bedrooms and five full baths, plus a pool house, barn complex, and two additional tenant houses. The property potentially could be subdivided.
2. 3110 Golf Course Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $3,128,000. Listed by Prudential Homesale and sold by Long & Foster. This spectacular home has top of the line everything – within its’ 5,700 square feet in the main house. It also has a pool house with bathroom and exercise room, plus beautiful stonework outside, and two acres in 21117.
3. 4021 Hess Road, Monkton, MD 21111. $2,200,000. Listed and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage. This home is located on 186.67 acres with eight fenced paddocks, twelve stall barn, as well as three renovated cottages on the property.
4. 25 Woodbrook Lane, Baltimore, MD 21212. $2,500,000. This is a stone manor, which is now having its’ face relifted. It appears the house is under construction! I drove by to take the photo and there is a construction entrance for the house. Listed by Prudential Homesale and sold by Krauss Real Property. It has seven bedrooms and six full baths, and has 4.3 acres in the Woodbrook Community.
5. 16835 Gerting Road, Monkton, MD 21111. $2,100,000. This home is on 78.19 acres with a large home and guest house. Listed and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage. It has a six stall barn, a pool, and idyllic outdoor space.
The most expensive 2011 Baltimore County Home Sales were in a much higher range. Less very large homes sold in 2012!
As the Baltimore County real estate market has seen many positive numbers this year, I remind that each neighborhood in each area of the County is very different. For more information on your Baltimore County house value, contact me! I would love to be of assistance!