Dollar Days in Downtown Baltimore 2015 are Saturday, December 5 & Sunday, December 6.
What are Dollar Days?
Technically Dollar or Less Days, they are the days where participating Downtown Baltimore museums offer admission for $1 or less!
This year, sixteen venues are participating.
We have been to the Maryland Science Center with friends for dollar days, and had a really great time! Yes, it was was crowded, but it was neat to see so many families there. Our kids got to do the activities they wanted to do, any everyone was patient and seemed to be enjoying themselves!
Again this year, the Ravens are away on Sunday, so you don’t have to plan ahead for the museums near the stadium in terms of parking.
The participating museums from the Downtown Partnership of Baltimore’s website are:
– Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Carroll Museums – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Historic Ships in Baltimore – $1 per ship Saturday & Sunday
Note: Price is $1 per ship.
– Flag House & Star-Spangled Banner Museum – $1 Saturday only
– Christmas Village in Baltimore – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Geppi’s Entertainment Museum – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Jewish Museum of Maryland – $1 Sunday only
Included is Children’s Chanukah concert with Joanie Leeds and The Nightlights at 2:30pm.
– Port Discovery Children’s Museum – $1 Sunday
No coupons or discounts will be accepted. Admission is on first-come, first-served basis and is limited to museum capacity.
– Maryland Science Center – $1 Saturday and Sunday
Does not include IMAX
– National Aquarium – $1 Saturday and Sunday – Tickets will only be available on-site the day of admission. Does not include 4-D Immersion Theatre experience.
– Reginald F. Lewis Museum – $1 Saturday and Sunday
Includes special admission to Social Networking for Families, Holiday Crafts Workshop, and Spirit Africa: Film & Art Fest!
– Walters Art Museum – Free Saturday and Sunday
– Top of the World Observation Deck at Baltimore WTC – $1 Saturday and Sunday
Special Hours open 10am-2pm on Sat 12/5, 11am-3pm Sun 12/6.
– Lexington Market – Free Saturday and Sunday
– Phoenix Shot Tower – Free Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 12pm
– Mount Vernon Place Conservancy – Saturday & Sunday free for museum, $1 to climb the monument.
Come to Downtown Baltimore December 5 & 6 for a good time at museums that usually charge much more!
Leave A Comment