Dollar Days in Downtown Baltimore 2016 are Saturday, December 3 & Sunday, December 4.
What are Dollar Days?
Technically Dollar or Less Days, they are the days where participating Downtown Baltimore museums offer admission for $1 or less!
This year, fourteen venues are participating.
We have been to the Maryland Science Center with friends for dollar days, and had a really great time! Yes, it was was crowded, but it was neat to see so many families there. Our kids got to do the activities they wanted to do, any everyone was patient and seemed to be enjoying themselves!
This year the Ravens are home on Sunday, so plan ahead for the museums near the stadium in terms of parking.
The participating museums from the Downtown Partnership of Baltimore’s website are:
– Baltimore Streetcar Museum – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Christmas Village in Baltimore – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Historic Ships in Baltimore – $1 per ship Saturday & Sunday
Note: Price is $1 per ship.
– Flag House & Star-Spangled Banner Museum – $1 Saturday only
– Geppi’s Entertainment Museum – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Jewish Museum of Maryland – $1 Sunday only
– Lexington Market – though the market is always free to enter, they will have holiday music on Saturday.
– Maryland Historical Museum – Saturday and Sunday – free admission
– Maryland Science Center – $1 Saturday and Sunday
Does not include IMAX
– National Aquarium – $1 Saturday and Sunday – Tickets will only be available on-site the day of admission. Does not include 4-D Immersion Theatre experience.
– The National Great Black in Wax Museum – $1 Saturday and Sunday
– Port Discovery Children’s Museum – $1 Sunday
No coupons or discounts will be accepted. Admission is on first-come, first-served basis and is limited to museum capacity.
– Reginald F. Lewis Museum – $1 Saturday and Sunday
Saturday is a Children’s Holiday Craft workshop and Santa visits at 12, Sunday is Griot’s Eye Youth Film and Culture Festival at 12.
– Walters Art Museum – Free Saturday and Sunday
Come to Downtown Baltimore December 3 & 4 for a good time at museums that usually charge much more!