The weekend before Halloween in Baltimore is often filled with fun activities and good times! This year Halloween is on Tuesday, so some many of the events will be the weekend before for Baltimore Halloween fun! I will put the date of the event in BOLD so you know which dates to find these events!
- Hunt Valley Towne Center has trick-or-treating Friday, October 25, with participating stores handing out treats to kids in costume! Trick or treating starts at 5pm. There is a magic show near the fireplace from 6-7pm. More information on their site.
- ZooBOO! at the Baltimore Zoo / Maryland Zoo in Baltimore — 10 am – 4 pm, Friday 10/25-Sunday 10/27. Celebrate the 36th Anniversary of ZooBoo! Come in costume, visit the animals, plus free trick-or-treating, carnival games, inflatable slides, crafts, and live entertainment, including magic, mini-theatre, and costume contests! The event comes with your Zoo admission. Costume contests are at 11:30 & 2:30. There are special events with many of the animals throughout the day, so make sure to visit their website for more details.
- Port Discovery is celebrating on Saturday, 10/26 from 10am-5pm with Monsters, Mystery & Magic. Visit their site for more details.
- The Shops at Kenilworth in Towson is having a Halloween Spooktacular on Tuesday, October 29 with Halloween photos, face painting, art projects, and prizes. The event is from 5-7pm. Here are more details on their site.
- The Great Lantern Parade in Patterson Park is Saturday, October 26 at 7pm. There is a pre-parade Great Lantern Parade Fall Festival from 3:30-6:30pm, including a kids’ costume contest, lantern-making, live music, and more. Here is their facebook page with more details. This is the 20th Anniversary of The Great Lantern Parade!
- Weber’s Farm in Parkville — Fun Hillside Slide, pumpkin picking, scarecrow making, hay maze, farm animals, hay ride & more. $9 admission on weekends. Open from 9:30am-6:30pm! More info on their site.
- Valley View Farms in Hunt Valley is open from 7am-9pm and has its’ terrific Halloween Display, a free haunted house, and straw maze for the younger children. The main building is already their Christmas wonderland!
There is so much to do for Halloween in Baltimore.
I am sure there are many more that I am missing here. Do you know of any you could share?
Have a safe and Happy Halloween in Baltimore!