The weeks before Halloween in Baltimore are often filled with fun activities and good times.
**Please note that plans can change, and you should check with the organizations to ensure their events are happening as planned.**
If you hear of any events not on this list, please let me know so I can add them!
Enjoy some Halloween and Fall Fun in Baltimore!
- Weber’s Farm in Parkville — Fun Hillside Slide, pumpkin picking, scarecrow making, hay maze, farm animals, hay ride & more. Tickets for entry to the Fall Harvest Days at Weber’s Farm must be purchased in advance online. Open from 10am-6pm. More info on their site. September 18- November 5.
- Valley View Farms in Hunt Valley is open from 8am-6pm and has its’ terrific Halloween Display, a free haunted hallway, and straw maze for the younger children. The main building is already their Christmas wonderland! Open Every Day!
- Belvedere Square is hosting “Monsters at the Market” on Friday, October 27 from 5-8pm. There should be treats from Square merchants, food and drink specials, a costume contest for kids, plus pre-trink-or-treating. See more on their facebook event page.
- The Great Halloween Lantern & Día de Los Muertos Parade Saturday, October 21 6:30-7:30pm – This year’s Great Lantern Parade is back with everyone marching in Patterson Park at 7PM on Sat Oct. 21st! (Rain date: Sun Oct. 22nd.) There will be illuminated floats, marching bands, sand much more. Join the Festival at 4pm by the Pulaski Monument in Patterson Park where you can make your own lantern, eat yummy food, listen to music, and visit the Artist Market. More information on their facebook page’s event page.
- The Fire Museum of Maryland in Lutherville plans to have their annual Lantern Night on Saturday, October 21 from 6-8pm. See the historic engines with their lanterns lit for a unique experience! Visitors can meet re-enactors in period attire. If you wear your Halloween costume, you can get in for half price. Admission is $15 for adults, $13 for seniors and firefighters, $7 for kids. Children under 2 are free. More information on their facebook event page and website.
- The Harbor Harvest Children’s Festival is scheduled for Rash Field on Sunday, October 22 from 11am-3pm. There will be a pumpkin patch, pumpkin decorating, pony rides, a petting zoo, live music, food trucks, face painting and more. Admission to the festival is free, but many of the activities have a fee (there is a discount for ordering tickets in advance.) See more at the facebook event page.
- BARCStoberfest 2023 is Saturday, October 28. The festival, held at Patterson Park, includes a 5K Run/1-Mile Walk, a Pet Costume Contest, a Beer Garden, kids’ activities and so much more. This is a major fundraiser for BARCS -the Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter. Times for Saturday’s events: Festival: 9:30am – 2pm,
5K and Walk: Registration at 7:30am, run/walk starts at 9 am. The Beer Garden will be open from 10am – 3pm. More on the event facebook page and website.
- ZooBOO! at the Baltimore Zoo / Maryland Zoo in Baltimore — 10 am – 4 pm, Saturday 10/28 – Sunday 10/29. ZooBOO! trick-or-treating is included with your admission. Visit their website for more details.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween in Baltimore!