This Month in Real Estate December 2010 is ready for viewing.
First, Jay Papasan shares that houses on the market as “For Sale By Owner” has dropped from 11 percent to nine percent nationwide.
From a recent poll from the National Association of REALTORS, on average, homes tend to get more money when an agent is involved than when sold as a “For Sale By Owner” (also known as a “FSBO.” Coming up with a correct pricing strategy and preparing the home for sale were two of the biggest difficulties sellers had when getting their homes on the market. The report also states that 80% of FSBO sellers want an agent to handle most of the aspects of the actual sales transaction.
Then, Bryon Ellington talks about full service real estate professionals versus those who may not be.
Full Service Real Estate Agents can help you:
- Price your home according to the market.
- Market your home to other professional agents who represent qualified buyers.
- Post your home on MLS as well as many other websites.
- Hold open houses & provide many other marketing materials
- Can get sellers a higher sales price in less time than sellers attempting to sell on their own or with limited services.
If you are looking for a Towson real estate agent, contact me. I am full service, full time, and love what I do!