The Timonium Fairgrounds Farmers Market has opened for the season, and will be held every Wednesday from 2:30-5:30pm through October 31, 2012.
The farms represented in 2012 are:
• Albright Farms Inc, with veggies plus hormone and antibiotic free beef, turkey and free range chicken.
• Bishops Pond Farm with vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
• Deep Run Farm with vegetables and Hereford Beef.
• Hills Forest Fruit Farm for fruits and vegetables.
• One Straw Farm, with its’ very popular CSA program and local vegetables.
• Pahl’s Farm with vegetables and fruit, as well as egg and pork.
• Planet Vega/Chesapeake Hydroponics.
• Prigel’s Family Creamery with fresh milk and ice cream products.
• Quite A Stir showcasing gourmet pecans, homemade caramels, pound cake, cookie bars & more.
• Warns Produce with cage free fresh eggs, and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
• White House Nursery for plants.
The list of Baltimore County farmers at the Timonium Farmers Market has grown and changed over the last three years. This has become a very popular and well attended Farmer’s Market!
Come to the Timonium Fair Grounds for some fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers, and meat. You will be glad you did!