A Towson Row Community Input Meeting will be held on February 2, 2015.
Towson Row is a mixed use development project that has been proposed for Downtown Towson.
It is currently proposed to include:
– A 17-story office building
– A 11-story building
– A 24-story building
– A second 24-story building
– 29,000 square feet of restaurant space throughout the site at the street level
– 54,000 square foot grocery store at the ground level of the 17-story office building
– 212,344 square feet of office space on the top seven floors of the 17-story building
– A 170-room hotel in the 11-story building
– 374 rental apartment units in the first 24-story building
– 900 beds of student housing in the second 24-story building
Between a parking garage and spaces above ground, it is proposed there would be a total of 1,435 parking spaces.
Main entrance and exit would be off Towsontown Boulevard, where there is a proposed traffic light to be installed. Other entrances and exits for cars would be off Chesapeake and Washington Avenues.
You can view a virtual “tour” of the proposed development and learn more at towsonrow.com .
Here are the details of the community input meeting:
TOWSON ROW COMMUNITY INPUT MEETING
February 2, 2015
Sheppard Pratt Conference Center
6501 North Charles Street, Towson, MD 21204
Directions once you get to the Sheppard Pratt campus: Follow Gatehouse Drive from North Charles Street and turn left onto Conference Center Drive. You can park right in front of the Conference Center.
Please consider attending the Towson Row Community Input Meeting on February 2!