Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2016 were found north and west of the city, with the most expensive found in Glyndon.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2016, according to MRIS, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 3321 Butler Road, Glyndon, MD 21071. $4,500,000. Situated on almost 172 acres in Northwestern Baltimore County, this home has almost 9,449 square feet above grade with seven bedrooms, four full baths, and one half bath. It has four wood burning fireplaces. It has a seven stall bank barn, greenhouse, and 3-4 bedroom tenant house. It was listed by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. and sold by Falcon Properties.
2. 14921 Tanyard Road, Sparks, MD 21152. $3,300,000. An original 1790s log structure still resides on the property as well as a large home built in 1824. The beautiful Stone Manor home had a two story addition creating 7,724 of living space above grade. This home showcases 29 acres with a stone barn, guest house, pool, sport court, stream & bridge as well as farm land. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage and sold by Riley & Associates.
3. 448 Garrison Forest Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $3,200,000. This home was originally built in 1900, and was updated and upgraded beautifully. It showcases 12,687 square feet above grade. It has seven bedrooms, six full baths, and two half baths. It was listed by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. and sold by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. It is located on over eight acres with an in-ground pool and tennis court.
4. 102 Woodbrook Lane, Baltimore, MD 21212. $2,700,000. This gorgeous home was built in 2007 by Mel Benhoff. It has five bedrooms and five full baths and showcases 5,350 square feet above grade. It was listed and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty. The lower level is finished with a rec room, sitting room, and full bath, adding about 3,000 square feet of living space on almost an acre in Woodbrook.
5. 12414 Hunters Glen, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $2,650,000. This home was built in 2013 in the Worthington Green neighborhood and is situated on 1.79 acres. It was listed and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. There are six bedrooms and six full baths in the 8,342 square feet of living space above grade. The lower level is finished with another full bath and about 2,000 square feet of living space.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2016!
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.