Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2017 were found north of the city, with the most expensive found in Phoenix.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2017, according to MRIS, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 14921 Old York Road, Phoenix, MD 21131. $4,200,000. Situated on almost 54 acres in Northeastern Baltimore County, this home has almost 11,014 square feet above grade with five bedrooms and four full baths. It has two wood burning fireplaces and a gas fireplace in the Family Room. It has a pool and a pond, as well as pastures, a tenant house, and center isle 9 stall bank barn as well as a large “Party Barn”. It was listed and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
2. 3114 Blendon Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $3,650,000. Built in 1999 on the Caves Valley Golf Course, this home underwent recent renovations. It showcased a great room flanked with a wall of glass, a beautiful outside living space with dining area and fire pit. It had a gorgeous spa master bathroom. It was listed and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage.
3. 7211 Bellona Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21212. $3,400,000. This home was originally built in 1900, and was updated and upgraded beautifully. It showcases 10,627 square feet above grade, 15 fireplaces (11 of them with marble surround). It has six bedrooms, six full baths, and one half bath. It was listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty. It has a media room, wine cellar, and a pool.
4. 200 Garrison Forest Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $2,642,500. This home was built in 1916 and has been completely restored. It has seven bedrooms and six full baths and showcases 10,382 square feet of living space. It was listed by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. It has a large addition as well as a two bedroom guest house, 50′ heated pool, and two garages.
5. 102 Woodbrook Lane, Baltimore, MD 21212. $2,575,000. This home was built in 2007 in the Woodbrook neighborhood by Mel Benhoff. It was listed by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage. There are five bedrooms and six full baths in the 5,494 square feet of living space above grade. It has a gourmet kitchen and a large finished lower level.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2017!
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.