Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2015 were found north and west of the city, with the most expensive found inside the Beltway.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2015, according to MRIS, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 6011 Charlesmead Road, Baltimore, MD 21212. $2,940,000. The original part of this home was built in 1853. It was expanded greatly and updated by architect Jeff Penza in collaboration with builder Delbert Adams. This home has almost 8,745 square feet above grade, with five bedrooms, five full baths, and three half baths on three acres in the Woodbrook area of Baltimore County. It was listed and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage.
2. 10955 Nacirema Lane, Reisterstown, MD 21136. $2,600,000. This stunning home was a transformation from an established estate barn to extraordinary luxury home. It has 12,085 sq ft of living space above grade. It was listed and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. It is located on 5.29 acres, it has five bedrooms, five full baths, and two half baths above ground, with an additional bedroom, full bath, and half bath in the lower level. There is also a two bedroom guest house on the property, along with a pool and sports court.
3. 2214 Wiltonwood Road, Stevenson, MD 21153. $2,400,000. This nine year old custom home was built by J. Paul Builders in 2007. It has 6,454 square feet of living space above grade. It was listed and sold by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. It is located in Stevenson, and has a two acre lot, with five bedrooms, four full baths and one half bath above grade, with another full bath in the finished lower level, which also showcases a home theatre.
4. 2017 Western Run Road, Cockeysville, MD 21030. $2,300,000. The original stone farmhouse was built in 1807, with a fantastic expansion in 2007. This home now has 4,640 square feet above grade with five bedrooms and five and a half baths in that space. Terrific master bedroom, gourmet kitchen, and lower level finished with a family room and another full bath. Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and sold by O’Conor & Mooney LLC. It is located on over 97 acres with cattle stalls, horse shed, and more, along Black Rock Run & Western Run, has some farm land leased to a farmer, has a three-acre building lot, and additional potential for subdivision.
5. 11042 Greenspring Avenue Brooklandville, MD 21022. $2,180,000. The original home was built in 1890, and is on 7.6 acres in the Greenspring Valley area. Listed and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage. There are eight bedrooms, six full baths, and one half bath in over 7,562 square feet of living space above grade.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2015!
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.