Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2019 were found north of the city, with the most expensive found in Hunt Valley.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2019, according to Bright, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 13941 Cuba Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21030. $6,000,000. This is a stone home estate built in 1740 with 9,355 square feet above grade. Located on over 78 acres in Worthington Valley. This home showcased seven bedrooms, a carriage house w/bluestone patio, and an 8-stall bank barn. Listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty.
2. 13301 Dover Rd, Reisterstown, MD 21136. $3,550,000. This is a Worthington Valley estate on 24.38 acres. Built in 1987, it has an estimated 17,045 sqft above grade. This was Cal Ripken’s home that sold in 2018 to Adam Jones. It was listed and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
3. 1412 Gerber Ln, Sparks, MD 21152. $3,350,000. This home has seven bedrooms, seven and a half baths in 12,241 sqft above grade. Located on just over 2.5 acres in Sparks! It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage, and was sold by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty.
4. 900 Army Drive, Baltimore, MD 21204. $3,200,000. Stone estate home originally built in 1937. It was completely renovated in 2016. It showcased a two-story pool house, a lap pool, and a collector’s garage, all on 2.73 acres in Ruxton. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage and sold by Cummings & Co. Realtors.
5. 3 Anton North Way, Baltimore, MD 21208. $3,100,000. This home has five bedrooms, seven full and three half baths on 8.8 acres in Anton North in Pikesville. it has 12,118 sqft above grade. It was listed and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2019!
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.