Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2021 were found north of the city, with the two most expensive found in Ruxton.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2021, according to Bright, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 7506 Lhirondelle Club Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204. $4,500,000. This is an estate home originally built in 1903 and has been expanded and renovated with 8,435 square feet above grade. It is located on over three acres in Ruxton. This home has five bedrooms, six full, and two half baths. It has been beautifully redone and additions added to create large and lovely living spaces. Listed and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
2. 900 Army Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204. $3,825,000. This is another Ruxton estate on 2.73 acres. Built in 1937, it has an estimated 5,019 sqft above grade. This stone home has five bedrooms, two full and one half bath. It has a separate pool house with gorgeous kitchen and living space by the heated in-ground pool. It was listed and sold by Cummings & Co. Realtors.
3. 10710 Greenspring Ave, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093. $3,750,000. This Greenspring Valley home has seven bedrooms, eight full and one half bath in 9,190 sqft above grade. Located on about 26.5 acres over two parcels in Greenspring Valley. It was listed and sold by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty.
4. 3515 Anton Farms Rd, Baltimore, MD 21208. $3,585,000. This is a fully restored 19th century home with over 12,000 finished sqft above grade, six bedrooms, six full and four half baths, an elevator, pool and seven car garage. It was listed and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
5. 3100 Blendon Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117. $3,500,000. This home has four bedrooms, six full and two half baths on 5.68 acres by Caves Valley Golf Club. It has 10,042 sqft above grade and was built in 2003. It was listed and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2021.
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.