Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2022 were found north of the city, with the most expensive found in Ruxton – the same home as in 2021.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2022, according to Bright, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 7506 Lhirondelle Club Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204. $4,650,000. This is an estate home originally built in 1903 and has been expanded and renovated with 8,435 square feet above grade. It is located on over three acres in Ruxton. This home has five bedrooms, six full, and two half baths. It has been beautifully redone and additions added to create large and lovely living spaces. It sold in 2021 for $4,750,000. Listed by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty.
2. 7838 Ellenham Rd, Baltimore, MD 21204. 3,687,500. This is another Ruxton estate on 2.96 acres. Built in 1903, it has an estimated 7,578 sqft above grade. This home was expanded by Benhoff Builders. It has six bedrooms, six full and two half baths, and five fireplaces. It was listed by Compass and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty.
3. 1716 Greenspring Valley Rd, Stevenson, MD 21153. $3,350,000. This home has 14,140 finished sqft above grade, six bedrooms, seven full and one half bath. It has a redone pool area with a pool house, plus a building with a half basketball court on another piece of the 7.3 acres in Greenspring Valley. It was listed by Coldwell Banker Realty and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
4. 848 Hayfields Rd, Hunt Valley, MD 21030. $3,260,000. This home has 16,000 finished sqft above grade, eight bedrooms, seven full and four half baths. It has a beautiful pool area, an indoor sport court, a gym, and a sauna, plus an outdoor pitching and batting cage. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage and sold by Redfin Corp.
5. 106 Woodbrook Ln, Baltimore, MD 21212. $3,250,000. This home has five bedrooms, five full and three half baths on 0.79 acre in Woodbrook. It was built in 2013 by Benhoff Builders, and 6,391 sqft above grade. It was listed by Compass and sold by Keller Williams Legacy.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2022.
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.