Staging your Towson home for sale may be important in 2020.
Coming from an article from HomeKeepr, here are some easy tips to follow for some light staging.
- Make sure your home has plenty of light! Bright bulbs in every room, clean windows to let in natural light, and accent lighting if there are dark areas in any rooms. Look at your home during the day and at night to see how you may be able to brighten the space.
- Stay neutral. The article mentions earthy tones for 2020. Popular color choices change pretty often and you want to make sure it also goes with your current floors, carpets, etc.
- Touch up walls. Remove scuff marks, update paint if needed. Stay pretty neutral but not boring. (And paint over wild colors!)
- De-personalize. Take down a majority of your personal photos and unique decorations so a buyer can visualize themselves and their decor in the house.
- Get professional help. If you don’t have an eye for decor, or you need another point of view, a professional stager can be very helpful!
If you are considering selling your Timonium home, please contact me. I can help with staging recommendations, as I offer Towson staging services for clients who have hired me to list and sell their home, and if needed, and I have professionals we can bring in for large staging needs.
Let me help you sell your Towson, Timonium or Greater Baltimore home!