Baltimore County’s most expensive home sales in 2020 were found north of the city, with the most expensive found in Worthington Valley.
The five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2020, according to Bright, our local multiple listing system, were:
1. 13301 Dover Rd, Reisterstown, MD 21136. $3,900,000. This is an estate home built in 1987 with 17,045 square feet above grade. It is located on over 24 acres in Worthington Valley. This home has six bedrooms, eight full, and five half baths. There is a huge master suite, plus five additional bedroom suites, two of which have full kitchens & private entries. The home showcases a sports complex with indoor basketball court, gym, and batting cage, as well as a pool complex, and a regulation baseball diamond. Baltimore Orioles fans will remember this was built for Cal Ripken years ago. Listed and sold by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
2. 10807 Greenspring Ave, Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093. $2,650,000. This is a Greenspring Valley estate on 15.25 acres. Built in 1996, it has an estimated 9,220 sqft above grade. This home has eight bedrooms, nine full and two half baths. It has a lighted tennis court, a barn w/paddocks, and geothermal HVAC. It was listed by Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc and sold by Keller Williams Integrity.
3. 221 Woodbrook Ln, Baltimore, MD 21212. $2,650,000. This home has four bedroom bedrooms, four full and one half bath in 5,962 sqft above grade. Located on about 1.31 acres in Woodbrook overlooking Lake Roland. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage, and was sold by Cummings & Co. Realtors.
4. 13401 Longnecker Rd, Glyndon, MD 21071. $2,550,000. Farmhouse originally built in 1863. Located on 85.9 acres in Worthington Valley, it has 6,847 sqft above grade, six bedrooms, six full and one half bath, equestrian barn, apartment & riding ring, as well as a glass walled pool house. It was listed and sold by Krauss Real Property Brokerage.
5. 6137 Barroll Rd, Baltimore, MD 21209. $2,500,000. This home has seven bedrooms, five full and two half baths on 7.3 acres in Lake Roland in Baltimore. It has 6,274 sqft above grade. It was listed by Krauss Real Property Brokerage and sold by Monument Sotheby’s International Realty.
These were the five highest home sales in Baltimore County in 2020!
For more information on Luxury homes in Baltimore, please contact me. I would be pleased to be of assistance.